Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

May 25, 2011

Yummy Granola Bars

These are a big hit!! They taste fantastic and are super easy to make! Keep in mind when making them to add a little bit more honey each time you add more dry ingredients. The honey will help keep the granola together.


Granola Bars - (Rogers Package)


  • 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
  • 1 cup unsweetened coconut
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup nuts (I used peanuts)
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup mini cho. chips (after it's cooled!)
  • 1 cup dried fruit (I didn't bother)
* I added ground flax seed and crushed graham crackers (2)

Melt butter, sugar and honey in big pot. Add dry ingredients and press into greased pan and chill. If you would like, you can drizzle chocolate on the top! I did and it looks great!

No comments: