Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

May 05, 2011

Homemade Granola Cereal

My fiance loves having granola for breakfast with fresh fruit, yogurt and milk. When we finished up the store bought one this time, I said I would try to make him some from scratch. Here is my attempt at it, I hope he likes it! It smells really yummy!!

Ingredients

3 cups rolled oats
1 cup wheat bran
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp brown sugar

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until oats are covered. Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes stirring every 5 minutes until browned. It makes about 6-8 servings (1/2 cup servings).

No comments: