Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

May 15, 2011

Beacon Hill Park

We went to Beacon Hill Park yesterday and I got some ok photos. I'm still learning how to use my camera! We had a great day together. We went to Beacon Hill Park for a while then found a yummy ice cream shop. Well actually it was gelato, which I learned is only slightly different than ice cream - it's better for you too! On our way home we stopped into our favorite pizza place, Panago, and took two pizzas home for supper! Great day all around!

I LOVE this kind of flower!! They are my favorite kind of flower! They are called Narcissus, I believe. They remind me of daffodils which are also my favorite!


These little guys were so cute!! There were 6 of them with their mother.


So cute!!!


This Great Blue Heron was hilarious! He was staying SO still on this fountain top, people thought he was a statue!

No comments: