Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

April 17, 2011

Rosemary and Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes

I wanted to try a different recipe to make pork tenderloin. Funny story though, I started making it the way I used to and then I added a new recipe to it so it has a bit of water and onion in it also! Hope it turns out tasty! Here's where I got the inspiration source.

Ingredients

1/3 c. olive oil 
2 garlic cloves, minced 
2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed 
2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed 
1/2 tsp. salt 
1/4 tsp. pepper 
2 whole pork tenderloins (3/4 to 1 lb. each) 
2 1/2 lbs. new potatoes, quartered

Directions  

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Stir oil, garlic and seasonings; coat meat with 3 tablespoons of seasoning mixture. Place in large roasting pan. Toss potatoes with remaining seasoning mixture; arrange around meat in pan.

Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees and juices run clear, stirring potatoes after 20 minutes. Broil on top rack of oven 5 minutes to brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serves 8.

No comments: