Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

April 26, 2011

Happy Easter Feast!!

Here are some of the pictures of the food we ate this weekend!!

This is homemade WW pasta with a cheddar cheese sauce, chicken, ham, squash, and Parmesan cheese with homemade garlic bread! :) YUMMY!

This was the dinner table for Easter Sunday dinner. There was about 12 adults, 2 kids and a baby! Great time!


This was the turkey, so tasty!!


My fiance made garlic bread again because our hosts requested it again! He makes amazing garlic bread! This batch has fresh chopped basil on them!


And for dessert, we had homemade apple pies with ice cream!! I'm making homemade apple pie today with the recipe for these, mine doesn't look as pretty but it's my first time!

No comments: