Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

April 10, 2011

This week's meal plan (Subject to change)

Sunday: BBQ steak, roasted sweet potato, balsamic mushrooms, Parmesan zucchini spears, and garlic bread

Monday: Potluck so I have no idea! I'm making Molasses buns, a NFLD tradition! Stay tuned for recipe and photo!

Tuesday: Beef stir fry with leftover steak from Sunday's supper. See recipe Beef and Zucchini Stir Fry

Wednesday: Chicken fajitas

Thursday: Invited out to supper, will make a dessert though and I will post that!

Friday: Potluck birthday party! Still not sure what I'm bringing yet but I'll post it once I do!

Saturday: Roasted beets (balsamic vinegar, orange juice and olive oil),  herb-roasted red potatoes (basil, oregano, olive oil), sauteed green beans and corn with garlic and ginger, and stuffed chicken breasts.

No comments: