Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

March 25, 2011

Garlic Fingers Recipe

This is something very simple to make and I haven't quite mastered it yet. I won't include measurements because it depends on the size of garlic fingers you make.

Ingredients (This is for 1/3 of a large square pizza pan)

Pizza dough (see recipe in blog)
2-3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
3-4 cloves, crushed garlic
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Bacon bits (optional)
1-2 tsp basil (optional)

In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic and basil. Brush mixture onto dough evenly and sprinkle with bacon bits and cheese. Bake at the same temperature as you would your pizza, about 425 C. Cut into fingers and ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Merissa said...

You should come link this up on my recipe exchange! http://www.littlehouseliving.com/2011/03/old-fashioned-recipe-exchange-329.html

Anna said...

Ok, you have to tell me how tomorrow! Haha