Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

March 22, 2011

This week's meal plan, hope we stick to this one!

Monday: I'm on my own so I'll have leftover goulash from Sunday.

Tuesday: Beef stew and dumplings (aka dough boys) Recipe to follow

Wednesday: Stuffed Peppers and roasted zucchini and cheese.

Thursday: Grilled chicken Caesar wraps and sweet potato fries

Friday: Homemade pizza and garlic fingers (Will include recipe for garlic fingers later too)

Saturday: Depends on if we go out of town

Sunday: Depends on if we go out of town

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! You are so organized! Wish I was a little more 'here's my plan and I'll stick to it'.

Anna said...

Haha, I just started this but we haven't been very good at sticking to it!! It's still nice to have a bit of a plan though!