Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

May 10, 2011

BBQ ribs, roasted beets, ginger veggies and rice

All I can say is YUM!! We buy our ribs at Costco they have the back ribs that are 
AMAZING! There is no real recipe for this meal but I'll try to tell you what we did.



BBQ Ribs

1 rack of back ribs
Bull's eye BBQ sauce (smoked hickory)
1 Bay leaf

Boil ribs with a bay leaf until they are coming away from the bone, about 35-45 minutes. Once ribs are done, BBQ until BBQ sauce is sticky and yummy!

Roasted Beets

1 beet, peeled and chopped
Basalmic vinegar
Olive oil
Orange juice

Mix altogether and place beets in the oven at 350 for about 45 minutes to an hour, check with a fork to make sure they are tender.

Ginger veggies

Basically fry veggies in sesame oil and ginger then garnish with sesame seeds.

No comments: