Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

June 20, 2011

Cheese, Bacon and Bread -What could go wrong?

This is a recipe I asked a friend's friend for after having it at her bachelorette party. It was AMAZING!! I do not like most of the ingredients separately but LOVE them together.

Cheesy Sourdough Bread Dip

1 pkg. light sour cream
1 pkg. light cream cheese
1/2 bunch of green onions
1/2 small pkg of bacon bits
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 sourdough loaf

Cut the top out of the bread and pull out all the insides without damaging the crust. After mixing all ingredients together, put inside the bread (like below) and place the top back on. Cover in two layers of tin foil and bake in the oven at 350 for about an hour. Break apart the pieces of bread from the inside and set aside covered.

No comments: