Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

June 13, 2011

Stuffed Zucchini and Parmesan Tomatoes

So this is a recipe that my fiance created! It's stuffed zucchini and I'll try my best to tell you what he did! There is no recipe exactly just putting a bunch of things in zucchini.

He cut a zucchini into four spears and scooped out the insides and cooked for about 10 minutes on 350. He chopped the filling up sauteed with minced garlic. Then add finely chopped tomatoes (he wanted red peppers but we had none so he tried tomatoes instead) He mixed all of this with a very small amount of cooked rice and stuffed the zucchini pieces. Garnish with pepper, oregano and mozzarella cheese. Bake on broil for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

We haven't eaten these yet so they may taste like garbage but I will update!

UPDATE: These were ok tasting, we'd make some adjustments next time.

Parmesan Tomatoes

Super easy and yummy!! Cut a tomato in half, my fiance made them fancy last night, bake for about 15 minutes at 350 or until nearly cooked. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano and bake until cheese is melted! YUMMY!





No comments: