Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

July 06, 2011

Award giving time!! And the award goes to...

Thank you to Alison @ Hospitality Haven for giving me the "Happy 101" blog award!



Here are the rules:
  1. Copy the award image into a post.
  2. List 10 things that make you happy.
  3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
  4. Put in a link to their blogs.
  5. Notify the award receivers.
  6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
10 Things that make me happy! (No specific order):
  1. Evan
  2. Family
  3. Friends
  4. Babies
  5. My sweet nephews 
  6. Teaching
  7. Chocolate
  8. Succeeding at something
  9. Renewed hope for something you thought couldn't happen
  10. When people enjoy my cooking/baking and tell me!
 10 Bloggers who brighten my day (No specific order):
  1. Alison - Alison blogs very unique and yummy looking recipes with a few very funny blog posts also!
  2. Merissa - Merissa blogs about ways to save money and frugal ways to cook great food! She was my inspiration for blogging, thanks Merissa! :)
  3. Kristin - Kristin blogs all about dinners that her and her husband cook coupled with fabulous pictures to show the results!
  4. Brandy - Brandy has some very yummy recipes on her blog, be sure to check them out!
  5. Carla - Great recipes for various baking on Carla's blog! I love looking at the pictures!
  6. Beth - What can I say but WOW! I love looking at Beth's recipes!!
  7. Name unknown - This mother-daughter duo has great creative ideas and recipes to enjoy!
  8. Dani - Dani has some yummy looking desserts and other sweets on her blog!
  9. Katie - Oh my goodness, Katie has delicious looking treats on her blog!  I love that Katie features various blogs on her blog.
  10. Sally - This blogs features various savings, freebies and coupons for Canada! I check this blog several times a day! ;)

4 comments:

Brandy K said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!

Sweet Treats by Dani said...

thanks a lot anna! i appreciate it :)

Anna said...

You're both welcome! :)

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks so much for passing it on to me. I am honored :)

If you are interested in being featured just come and share a recipe each week at the recipe spotlight and include a link back to the recipe party in your post. Each week I randomly choose some of the recipes/blogs to feature. Have a blessed day!
Katie