Quote of the Week!

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”

February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day and I'm engaged!

A lot has happened since the last time I posted! My golden birthday was in November and my fiance (then boyfriend) proposed while we were on a beautiful hike!! I will try to post pictures later. We are both so happy and cannot wait to get married in just over 6 months (August 27th)!!

We had a great Christmas while we were home with friends and family. I am looking forward to seeing them in August! New Year's came and went, nothing spectacular!

Shortly after New Year's we moved to BC and it's been great! I really miss my family and friends from home but the weather here is making up for it! I've also made some great friends since I've moved here!

Valentines Day was nice and special to enjoy together now that we're settled in BC. We went out for supper to the Keg! Wasn't my best experience there but I enjoyed the company!

My nephew is almost 1 year old and I have another nephew on the way just a few days after his brother's 1st birthday! Crazy hey? I cannot wait to be an Auntie again!!! It was amazing seeing my nephew a few weeks ago. I hadn't seen him for over 8 months! He's such a cutie!

I just thought I'd update a little as it's been forever. I will try to update more often!

No comments: